Friday, August 19, 2011

Katy Perry Concert

  The cool thing about having an Aunt Tricia, is she is single and has no kids of her own, so she loves to spoil her nieces and nephew. Aunt Tricia makes it a point to take the kids each on their own to do something special with her. For Ashleigh's turn, Tricia took her to a Katy Perry concert. Of course Tricia told her about it months in advance (which I could kill her for), and we heard about every day from Ashleigh until she finally went.



Here is Ashleigh with Brady outside the concert and of course they just had to get a picture next to the Katy Perry poster, can you see how excited Ashleigh is?

Inside the stadium, I thought their jaws were dropped because they were in so much awe, but later found out they were singing along to one of the songs.

Ashleigh and Aunt Tricia at the concert
This is Mike and his daughter Brady. He was Tricia's boyfriend, but is now an ex. Actually they were no longer dating when they went to the concert but they are still friends and had already made the plans so they decided to still go together.
Here the girls are modeling the balloon creations (well Ashleigh is) they got a dinner. As you can see there were smiles all night long, which means they had a great time.
Later I heard my cousin found out that I let Ashleigh go to see Katy Perry, and she wanted to know what was I thinking. So just for the record I really don't think that katy Perry is that bad, there are a lot worse things out there!

1 comment:

  1. so now im totally GREEN with envy! I would love to see Katy Perry! Tell Ash that she is my HERO!

    ReplyDelete