Friday, August 19, 2011

Carter's Baptism

 Our favorite boy, turned 8 this year, and that means it't time to be baptized. Carter is normally very easy going and could care less about any details, but for his baptism he was very specific. He wanted his clothes to be exactly like Dad's, includng a tie. Thankfully the distribution store didn't have a back order, because the baptismal closet at church was not at all helpful. It seems that a lot of the child size clothing has gone missing.
 Love these 2 handsome men, can't wat to see John having to look up at his son! For soome reason I just get the biggest laugh at that thought.

 Carter with Aunt Tricia. Carter also chose his clothes for after being baptised, can we say it's just a little morbid choosing to wear black after being baptized.


The entire family that attended. Grandma and Grandpa Gibson, Aunt Tricia, Great Grandma Kreighbaum, and of course all of us!


The girls were just as excited as Carter. It took four times to get a picture that looked like Hannah was looking forward, and she still isn't even looking at the camera here, but at least she was sitting. It's very hard for her to be still lately.
My Sister Tricia insisted that we take a family picture. I hate taking pictures and now you can definitely see why, I'm enormous, I actually thought this shirt looked good, but I was way wrong! The good thing though this picture really got me motivated to start back at the gym again!









1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness, how awesome is THAT! I had totally forgotten that he is Sophies age. LOVE it. Give him a big congrats for me. How great is JON! He looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete