Wednesday, April 14, 2010

A Sweet Reminder

My kids have been so grumpy with each other lately. It seems they can't do anything without fighting with each other. So I felt the need to post some pictures of them recently getting along, it brings such happiness to me and makes me smile. Which is much better then wanting to kill them!
Ashleigh is so good with hannah and puts up wih a lot from her. Ash was watching tv anf Hannah wanted to play with her hair, so Ashleigh let her ( she looks so thrilled). It mad e Hannah so excited because normally Ashleigh says no, I can't blame her because Hannah does not yet know that you don't hit peoples head with the brush when you put in their hair. Ash did say her head hurt afterwards.

I have yet to figure out this picture thing with the blog, sorry that the picture is turned and these next to are switched.
Here hannah is doing a hand stand with a little help from me, you will see why next.




Hannah always wants to do everything that her brother and sister do. She thought it was so awesome tthat Carter was doing a hand stand, so she put in a valiant effort but just couldn't figure out how to get her butt up.

It's so nice when they get along why can't they do this all the time? Parents will never know!

3 comments:

  1. You Gatto love it when your kids LOVE eachother. Your kids crack me UP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the best when the kids are getting along! It makes me smile from ear to ear. I am so glad you found my blog! Now I can keep up with you. Your family is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids seem to be fighting alot right now too. I'm so glad they have fun moments too.

    ReplyDelete