Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Ashleigh!

 Miss Ashleigh turned 10 this past week, (I can't believe I have a 10 yr. old) Anyway her she s after having to wait all day ready to open presents. She was totally bummed the day before when she found out she had to wait until the afternoon, rather than before school like her brother the week before. John was working the early morning shift on Ash's bday, but she made it and didn't make a big deal about it.
 Ready to blow out the candles on her cake. Once again  I didn't take a close up, but her cake was Harry Potter theme and she requested that there was his wand and the "magic smoke" be in pink, green and blue. It wasn't my best attempt but she thought it was great, and that's what matters.
 Hannah helped me bake Ashleighs cake, and then she enjoyed the batter bowl!
Ashleigh loved her presents, she got new roller blades, Sharpays Fabulous Adventure DVD, a new outfit, and a gift card to Barnes and Noble. I took her later that night to Barnes and Noble and she got 2 new books she's been wanting and then she ordered the next 2 books in the Avalon series that has been her recent obsession!

No comments:

Post a Comment