Friday, December 31, 2010

Bronson Park on Christmas Eve

Every year we go to Bronson Park, the kids love to run around and look at the displays. I love it because it reminds me of my childhood when my parents took me and my sisters every year. This year we decided to go on Christmas Eve (just as I did as a kid), and I wanted to take the kids on the horse drawn carriage ride too, but lets just make it clear the carriage company is crazy, they wanted $110 for a 30 minute ride. We of course decided not to take a ride, and I was disappointed because it has never been more than $20 in the past. Another disappointment is some of the displays that have been there ever since I can remember were not up this year, apparently they had to be retired, just more of a confirmation that I am getting older, great!


Candy Cane Lane, the kids ran so fast I couldn't get an up close shot, but if you look carefully you can see them

Pretending to be the missing statues



The lights on this little bush were much more beautiful than the picture shows


The same nativity scene that has been there every year, still looks good so hopefully it will be there for years to come
Actually got them to sit for just one quick picture, there were so annoyed with me every time I tried to take a pic someone would walk in front of me, it was really busy for Christmas Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment