Sunday, February 28, 2010

I've finally done it

So my friends have been bugging me to start a blog, I've been hesitant since I am so busy. Today is the day, I decided I am doing it, I love to read other blogs and this gives me something fun to do. I love the idea of keeping record of our families life and all the fun and excitement that comes with it. I haven't been able to scrapbook for years and really miss it, but my friend told me about making a book from your blog, so that will be my goal this year to blog and create a book at the end of the year.

So I am hoping this goes well I tend to be technology challenged, pray for me!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog. It's so cute! Go Sara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am LOVING it. Your blog is so darn cute. LOVE IT! So, Im going to add you to mine is that OK? And if you would like to see John on our scout blog here is the address
    cubscoutstroop298.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes Sissy you can add me to yours, you didn't have to ask!

    ReplyDelete