Friday, February 11, 2011

Blizzard

Okay Sissy here are the pictures I said I would post a few weeks ago, sorry it took so long. I got busy and then forgot.

So this is the "Big" Blizzard we got, I guess I thought it would be worse. Glad it wasn't a panic was sure created though. I have never seen a meijers sold out of the basics like milk :)




Carter enjoying some time in our newly fallen snow




The girls with our neighbor Jordyn, loving the big hills created by the plow trucks




John had to dig a path to get to the garage, and then he had to dig his car out, the snow came up past the bottom of his car doors



Here is what our sidewalk looked like after they came through and cleared pathways




Just another look at how much snow there was before John made a path

Since this storm we enjoyed 50 degree weather last week, and watched all the snow melt away, and then this week we were hit wth an ice storm, and lost power. Boy does it get cold fast in the house when you have no heat. Thankfully my mom and dad had power and heat so we camped out there until our power was turned back on. And can I just say I am grateful that out of town power companies came to help restore power, we got power back 24 hrs. before the original estimated time.

1 comment: