Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Bad News :(

So John won't be starting at the Sheriff Department for 6 months. To make a long story short There were scheduling issues with the physical and HR policy is that the physical has to be done with in 48 hrs after the official job offer, which didn't happen. HR is being real you know what's, the Under Sheriff did every thing he could but HR won't budge, so they are keeping everything current on John's file and the Under Sheriff said there will be positions still available in 6 months. I'm glad we have the Under Sheriff's support, to bad he can't tell Hr to shove it you know where :) So at least we know he will be hired we just have to wait, in the mean time if he gets hired somewhere else, it will be county's loss. I swear we have the worst luck ever :(

2 comments:

  1. Oh Sara, that stinks! I sincerely hope something better comes along...soon. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara, I am so sorry. Words cannot even describe How bummed I am for you guys.

    ReplyDelete