Thursday, June 17, 2010

She Doesn't Know Her Own Strength

I got home tonight and Ash was a bit upset so I asked what was wrong and then she showed me my favorite spatula and it was broken. She thought I was going to be mad, but come on it's a spatula, no worries.



So I asked her how it happened, I was especially curious because this particular spatula happens to be metal even all the way through the silicon part. Anyway she proceeded to tell me that Daddy was picking on her and she got mad and grabbed the spatula and smacked him across the butt when he wasn't looking!



After I got done laughing I told her not be worried because in the end we can blame it on Daddy, he shouldn't have been picking on her! We'll have to talk about her temper later, tonight was not the time!



My poor spatula, I sure am going to miss it, I'll just have to make a trip to IKEA soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment